Aspiri Primary School is located on Sunray Avenue in Piara Waters.
We are a local intake area school, which means that we have a defined catchment area. As first priority, students within our catchment area will be offered a placement at Aspiri Primary School. Any students residing outside our defined catchment area may apply for a place, however, acceptance is not guaranteed. Applications for a place at Aspiri Primary School can be made at any time during the year, by completing an Application for Enrolment Form.
Enrolments are always open, and enquiries are most welcome. You can find all of the information that you need right here.
We also offer specific timelines for application and entry to our Kindergarten programs, with applications due by the end of July for commencement in the following year. Kindergarten applications for 2020 have now closed.
Seven simple steps to enrol at Aspiri
- Download the Application Form Application for Enrolment Form
- Bring the completed enrolment form, along with original or certified copies of all supporting documents as listed in the Application for Enrolment form to the school office. Our friendly office staff will make copies of your documents for you if required.
- The school will consider the application for enrolment and offer a place if at all possible. Approval of current year enrolments will generally be made within one day.
- The school will email you to advise the outcome of your application for enrolment.
- When your application has been approved we will email Part B of the enrolment pack. Part B is to be completed and returned to the office before your child can commence at Aspiri Primary School. School staff are happy to assist you in completing your application form if required. In addition we may be able to access interpreter staff via the Department of Education.
- It’s time to organise your new school uniform and stationery supplies! Uniforms can be purchased from Uniform Concepts in Jandakot. Stationery can be purchased from Ziggies Educational Supplies in Canning Vale or any other supplier of your choice.
- If enrolment is for the current year then your child can commence at Aspiri Primary School two days after all forms have been lodged. This enables the classroom team to better prepare for your child’s arrival. On this day, please bring your child to the front office at 8.30am, where you will be met by school staff for your official welcome to our school.
We’d love to have you join our school, please do not hesitate to contact the school for any enrolment enquiries.
Enrolment Application Form
Applications for enrolment for students from Kindergarten to Year Six can be made using the Application for Enrolment Form Application for Enrolment Form
School Information Booklet
Aspiri Primary Schools’ School Information Booklet is a handy A-Z guide to your school, giving dates, information, policy details and handy hints that will ensure a smooth year ahead for your child.
Fees and Charges
We request a Voluntary Contribution of $60 per child, per year to show your support for the quality programs on offer at your school. We also publish a schedule of possible maximum fees and charges for the year to assist with budgeting, ensuring that each child has the opportunity to participate in a wide range of extra-curricular events. In addition we invite you to provide a donation of $10 towards the operation and funding of our P&C.