Compulsory Years of Schooling (Pre Primary to Year 6)
We are a local intake area school, which means that we have a defined catchment area. As first priority, students within our catchment area will be offered a placement at Aspiri Primary School. Any students residing outside our defined catchment area may apply for a place, however, acceptance is not guaranteed. Applications for a place at Aspiri Primary School can be made at any time during the year, by completing an Application for Enrolment Form.
1. Please print the attached Part A Enrolment Pack in colour.
2. Complete the form with as much detail as possible.
3. Compile your supporting documentation:
- Birth certificate (original or certified)
- A recent immunisation history statement from Medicare (no older than 2 months) – accessible via MyGov (Note: we cannot accept MyHealthRecord or Purple Book statements)
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders applicable to the child
- If you own your house and currently reside in your property: proof of address – one recent utility bill (gas, water or electricity) or a copy of your recent rates notice
- If you rent: a copy of your full tenancy agreement from the Real Estate agent, or a Form 1AA tenancy agreement for private rentals.
- For dual-occupancy or other living arrangements: please contact the Administration Team for more information at Aspiri.PS@education.wa.edu.au
3a. If your child was not born in Australia, you must also provide evidence of:
- Date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa subclass notice (detailing your visa grant number and expiry date) from VEVO – Visa Entitlement Verification Online
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
4. Scan your completed Application for Enrolment form in colour and copies of the supporting documentation as listed above
5. Email all documentation including PDF attachments (do not include screenshots) to Aspiri.PS@education.wa.edu.au with the subject “PP – Year 6 Enrolment”
NOTE: Please allow up to two to three working days for the processing of your enrolment form. Once this is complete, you will be provided with Part B of the Application Process via email.
Once you have returned Part B of the application form, and your enrolment has been processed, you will be provided with relevant information (such as Uniform Suppliers and Stationery Lists).