Aspiri Primary School has partnered with Subway Gateways to offer Friday lunch orders to all students. This is in place of a standard canteen, which is not currently on offer at this stage.
How does it work?
- Order forms can be collected from the front office or alternatively, print off the order form.
- A separate order is required for each child.
- All orders need to be submitted on Friday mornings before 8:45am.
- Correct money please – no change will be given.
- Orders to be placed in the box in the front office.
- Lunches will be delivered to the classrooms by lunch time on Wednesday’s.
- Each order comes with a drink and a 6 inch Subway roll. Students will have a choice of ham, chicken or vegetarian.
- All subs are made on a white roll and include, cheese, lettuce, carrot and cucumber.
How much does it cost?
- Each lunch is only $6 and your school will receive $1 back for each order towards the cost of a variety of activities.
Thanks for your support!