Start and Finish Times
- 8.30am – 2.30pm Pre-Primary Students
- 8.40am – 2.40pm Year 1 – Year 6 Students
- 8.45am – 2.45pm Kindergarten Students
- School begins at 8.40am
- Recess begins at 10.40am
- Lunch begins at 1.00pm
- School finishes at 2.40pm
8.25 am – 8.40am Your child has arrived in time to settle well and has the best start possible. You will have time to settle your child and give any messages to the teacher.
8.45am – Your child has arrived just after most children and will need to get organised quickly and enter the classroom quietly. You will not be able to interrupt the teacher or enter the classroom with your child.
8.50am – Your child is late, has missed the beginning of the school day and is severely disadvantaged having missed the morning routine and revision activities. You will need a late note from the office.
Being late a few minutes can be unsettling for your child and they will have missed key messages from the teacher.
- 5 mins late a day = 3 lost days a year!
- 10 mins late a day = 6 lost days a year!
- 20 mins late a day = 12 lost days a year!