Thank you for your interest in applying for enrolment for Kindy 2023. Applications can be returned in person or online, however if online all supporting documents must be included. Please see the instructions below outlining the online enrolment process:
Please note that applications close on 22 July 2022.
1. Please print the attached Kindy 2023 Application for Enrolment Form in colour.
2. Complete the form with as much detail as possible.
3. Compile your supporting documentation:
- Birth certificate (original or certified)
- A recent immunisation history statement from Medicare (no older than 2 months) – accessible via MyGov (Note: we cannot accept MyHealthRecord or Purple Book statements)
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders applicable to the child
- If you own your house and currently reside in your property: proof of address – one recent utility bill (gas, water or electricity) or a copy of your 2022 rates notice
- If you rent: a copy of your full tenancy agreement from the Real Estate agent, or a Form 1AA tenancy agreement for private rentals.
- For dual-occupancy or other living arrangements: please contact the Administration Team for more information at Aspiri.PS@education.wa.edu.au
3a. If your child was not born in Australia, you must also provide evidence of:
- Date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa grant notice (detailing your visa grant number and expiry date)
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
4. Scan your completed Kindy 2023 Application for Enrolment form in colour and copies of the supporting documentation as listed above
5. Email all documentation including PDF attachments (do not include screenshots) to Aspiri.PS@education.wa.edu.au with the subject “Kindy 2023 Enrolment”
NOTE: Acceptance letters will not be emailed until the application period has closed. This will be during Term 3 of the school year.